Welcome to my blog. This is my very first attempt at blogging. I'm inspired to share with others my life experiences whether it's happy, sad, disappointing, unnerving, etc. So, let me get started by telling you a little bit about myself. I'm almost 30, a single mother of twin girls, and currently without a home of my own. Life is stressful, but my stressful life can't be more unique than anyone else's. I work my fingers to the bone trying to provide for my family. I work full time and extra on the side. Ends seem to never meet. Okay, enough about that for now.
I plan to vent about daily happenings to get frustrations out before it affects my health....if it hasn't already!
I'm tempted to make my blog private but would like to have other people's input or opinions when they see fit. I am scared to death that this blog is going to get way too personal; I am a semi-private person and don't let everyone know the whole story most of the time. I only let people know just the tip of the iceberg!
I'm so excited that you're starting a blog. You will seriously be a pro in no time, I'm sure of it! Can't wait to read more :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm sure I will be posting more soon once I get it in my head of what I should post and how to say it, haha...
ReplyDelete